TECHNIC AUTOMATION S.A.S. was created in 1988 in Haute-Savoie. We are specialized in the realization of robotic assembly machines.
In 2004 it joined the group LEPTA specialized in the special machine with the companies ATIS S.A. (Cluses) and ATIS Rom (Sibiu-Romania) The group achieves a turnover of 14 M € for 85 employees in 2016.
Since April 2017, TECHNIC AUTOMATION and ATIS have become companies of
We deliver machines in Switzerland, Europe and other
Our clients range from small and medium sized companies to large groups in the manufacturing industry. The main business sectors are in the watchmaking, medical, cosmetics, and automotive industries. Our know-how has been implemented in all industrial sectors using automated, robotized, assembly or control procedures.
We engineer and manufacture turnkey machine solutions and work on every step of the project:
- Pre-project planning, definition of technical solutions, costing
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering and PLC programming
- Equipment supply
- Assembly and wiring
- Delivery, installation and commissioning
- Warranty and customer service
Our project managers are your primary points of contact, and they make sure that the technical, financial and operational phases run smoothly. As soon as the project is launched, we commit to providing technical solutions that ensure the highest possible quality while always respecting deadlines.
Our organization was built upon five main cornerstones:
- meticulous industrial project management
- proven technical expertise in mechanics, automation, PLC programming, robotics and vision
- a team of experienced professionals
- quality of service and assistance, the advantage of an industrial partner who works with you, hand in hand
- the continuous search for innovative ideas with the ability to tackle inherent technical challenges